Monday, July 8, 2013

A Minute in the Life: 5 Fabulous Things from My (4th of July) Weekend

Hoping you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! Time spent with good friends, lots (too much) of good food, 10-15ish episodes of Arrested Development and countless hours of sleep is how I spent my extended weekend. It was beautiful. I also got around to creating my first new card this year-- I know that sounds rather lazy of me considering it's already July, but please know that I spent the first half of this year on my biggest, most ambitious art project yet...designing and making by hand the 150+ wedding invitations for our wedding later this year! More to come on that...for now, please enjoy...

1// Handmade, watercolor "Happy Heart" Birthday Card by Yours Truly


2// Life-sized Jenga on the beach!


3// Dirt & Worms and Nerds Cupcakes-- surprisingly delicious.


4// 'Merica


5// The Charleston Burger from one of my favorite spots in LA, The Charleston

2 comments:

Tanya Dempsey said...

Great. Now I'm hungry for burgers and cupcakes at 930am! haha... cute pix.

Tanya xx

November Grey

{My latest looks in Paris here and here!}

{My three year old dresses me in Styled by Stella!}

{Beauty tutorial video How to apply false eyelashes}

t said...

Those cupcakes look so good!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...