Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Affirmation Greeting Cards


“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.” ~Buddha

A strong believer in the power of thought, I was recently inspired to create these pretty little affirmation greeting cards. Made from watercolor paintings of mine, I wanted to be able to create a card that will serve its recipient as:
  • encouragement from a friend
  • an affirmation to be repeated daily 
  • a piece of art that can be framed and hung on a wall or placed on a desk

I started with five affirmations, let me know if you have a good one that you think I should add!

I Am Lucky
I Am Glowing

You can purchase a box set of all five cards or just one individually at my Etsy shop




2 comments:

Lauren said...

Maria, I totally agree with you regarding the power of thought. Such a strong force. These are such cute cards! Love that you made them - you are so creative!!

Lauren xo
Sophisticated In Style

Unknown said...

great post love!

cheers,
idalia
http://www.abstractorganza.com (new post on my recent trip to Paris!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...